LIMOUSINE LICENSE CHECKOFF LIST
Pursuant to the State of New Jersey requirements, the following information must be submitted to the Municipal Clerk's Office before a limousine license can be issued.
- Applicant must operate a limousine business in Westfield
- Applicant must submit a completed application along with a fee of $50.00 per license
- Applicant must submit a current Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the Town of Westfield as additionally insured, as the Certificate Holder and listing all vehicles covered under the policy
- Applicant must include an EIN Certificate (formerly known as a Corp Code) issued by MVC
- Applicant must present a "Letter of Qualification" from the MVC for the applicant and each driver (This certifies drivers based on the results of a fingerprint live scan for a state criminal background check)
- All applicants must have a criminal record check done. See the Local Ordinance Renewal information below for instructions.
Click here for Limousine regulations.
Click here for Limousine Application.