The mission of the Westfield Recreation Department is to build community, enhance quality of life, and provide a meaningful difference through parks, cultural arts, and play while preserving our diverse resources. We value our history, community, culture, and inclusivity which is why we offer a variety of programs and enrichment programs. There is something for everyone!
Registration and General Information
- All participants must register through the Recreation Department or online with CivicRec. Registration will not be taken at program sites.
- Registration is limited in some programs and is taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Programs may be cancelled if there are insufficient registrations. Unforeseen circumstances, such as inclement weather or school programs, may cause program changes.
- Please note that e-mails will be sent when programs are cancelled due to unexpected school closings and inclement weather.
- Fees for programs will not be pro-rated for late registrations. Once a program begins, there are no refunds.
- Please do not create a duplicate account online with CivicRec. If you do not know your username or password, please click "Forgot Password."