Assist in the Change
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
United States Department of Environmental Protection
- Environmental Protection Agency for Citizen Action
- Climate Change: What You Can Do
United States Department of Energy
Advice & Assistance from Your Utility Companies
- Elizabethtown Gas Energy Conservation Tips
- New Jersey American Water Water Basics Learning Center
- PSE&G Energy Savers: Tips on Saving Money and Energy at Home (PDF)
New Jersey Clean Energy Program
New Jersey's Clean Energy Program is a statewide program that offers financial incentives, programs and services for New Jersey residents, business owners and local governments to help them save energy, money and the environment.
During this difficult time of the COVID-19 virus, we realize that many New Jersey residents are looking for new ways to save money and to improve the indoor air quality, safety and comfort of their homes. New Jersey's Clean Energy Program offers rebates on new energy efficient appliances. For more information, see this rebates section of our website.
For details on the full spectrum of ways to save energy, money and the environment, please visit the New Jersey Clean Energy Program website. To speak to a Program Representative, please call us at 866-NJSMART (866-657-6278) or, contact us by email.
Contact Kerri Ann Lombardi via email or call her at 732-535-0653.
- New Jersey's Clean Energy Program Intro Video
- New Jersey Clean Energy Program
- New Jersey Clean Energy Program Facebook