Clear Water NJ offers stormwater tip cards, videos and audio recordings demonstrating how pollutants go into storm drains and eventually pollute our lakes, rivers and oceans. Everything that we put on the ground or into the storm drain can end up in our water.
Each of us has a responsibility to make sure these contaminants stay out of our water. Whether we have clean water is up to you. Find out what you can do to help.
Videos (WMV for Windows)
- Animated Stormwater video for children shows that storm drains are designed for rain and not for litter, garbage and pollution.
- Water Foul video shows the journey of stormwater as it makes its way into natural water bodies.
- Wildlife video for children shows how wildlife is also impacted by stormwater pollution.
Audio Clips (WMA for Windows)
- Fertilizer Long (WMA, 986Kb)
- Fertilizer Short (WMA, 514Kb)
- General Nonpoint Pollution Long (WMA, 998Kb)
- General Nonpoint Pollution Short (WMA, 508Kb)
- Litter Long (WMA, 916Kb)
- Litter Short (WMA, 519Kb)
- Pet Waste Long (WMA, 940Kb)
- Pet Waste Short (WMA, 484Kb)
- Proper Waste Disposal Long (WMA, 980Kb)
- Proper Waste Disposal Short (WMA, 531Kb)