425 E. Broad Street
Westfield, NJ 07090
Phone: (908) 789-4044
Visit our Home Page
Town of Westfield Parking Services Department
For directions to Downtown Westfield, click here. This link will take you to Google Maps, where you will be asked to input your location. The directions will bring you to 105 Elm St., which is on the corner of Elm St. and E. Broad St, the main intersection of Westfield's shopping & dining downtown.
The Parking Services Department is ready to assist you with parking requests in the Town of Westfield. Whether to place your name on the wait lists, report a broken meter, purchase a meter bag, or file for a dumpster permit, the Parking Services Department provides valuable services to Westfield residents, businesses, and visitors.
Permit Parking The Town of Westfield offers a a variety of permits for commuters, employees and residents as well as daily parking permits.
Free Parking The Town of Westfield offfers the following free parking options:
* FREE parking in permit spaces after 12:00 p.m. in Lot #3 (South Avenue Train lot) and Lot #6 based on availability.
* FREE parking is available on Saturdays in Lots #6, #9, and Lot #3 at non-numbered, non-metered permit spots.
* Employees are encouraged to use the Permit Lots on Saturdays and Sundays.
* Downtown Westfield always offers FREE parking in all spaces on Sundays.
* North and Central Avenues (Lot #9) -- $576 annually and $360 semi-annually.
* Prorated rates based on month purchased.
* Waiting list for permits.
* Contact Office of Parking Services at 789-4044 for details.
Adding Time to Pay Stations
You may add time to your parking space from any pay station in town. Follow instructions on the pay station.
Loading Zones are located on Prospect Street, Quimby Street, Elm Street, Central Avenue, and East Broad Street.
|Monday||9:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM||4:30 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM||4:30 PM|