Downtown Westfield Corporation
105 Elm Street
Westfield, NJ 07090Map/ Get Directions
Phone: (908) 789-9444
Available Space in Downtown Westfield
Are you interested in opening a business in Westfield?
Call the Downtown Westfield Corporation for a Recruitment Packet (908-789-9444) and browse the current vacancy list below for available retail/restaurant & commercial space in Downtown Westfield.
If interested in more information about any of these properties, contact Sherry Cronin, Executive Director, Downtown Westfield Corporation (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908.789.9444)
* 1,300+ sf retail space at 109 Quimby Street (formerly Scott's Shoes). Call Dick Diemer at Coldwell Banker 908-723-3881.
* 4,500 sf retail space at 125 Elm Street next to the upcoming new C. Addams Tavern. Wooden floors, full dry basement, parking and access in rear. Call Owner at 908-966-3493.
* 4,056 sf retail space at 109 E. Broad in Class A retail space. $40 sf NNN, min. divide to 2,000 sf. Available immediately. New mixed-use commercial building rebuilt in 2009. Historic facade and great character building located in heart of Downtown Westfield. Contact owner Spector LLC at 908-723-5134.
* 1 Elm Street (Former HSBC Bank) 10,000 sf retail. 1st floor 5,000 sf, 2nd floor 5,000 sf. Across from train station on prominent corner. The Goldstein Group (201) 703-9700 ext, 124 Jessica Vergottini.
* 240 North Avenue 3,800 sf retail (former Citibank space) Contact Pete Nicolson (856) 8966-1900 ex 3037 Metro Commercial.
*107 East Broad 1,800 sf retail (Mankin Building) $45/sf NNN Available immediately. 1-2 parking spaces in rear. Contact Tony Schilling 908-451-0700.
* PRIME LOCATION: 218-220 East Broad Street, 2000 SF (can be divided), Please email: email@example.com or call Amy ….973-650-6523
*225 E. Broad Street, 3,600 sf with dual entrance from E. Broad and municipal parking lot. Former location of Staples Print & Copy Shop. Available immediately. $52/SF.
*126 Central Avenue, 7,500 sf currently occupied by Coldwater Creek on highly desirable corner of Central Avenue and Quimby Street. Contact Tom Skobo, Brounell & Kramer. 908-686-1800.
* 226 North Avenue - 2,000 sf of retail one of the busiest streets in downtown Westfield. Includes 2 parking spaces in rear of the building and updated electrical. Available March 1. Contact Saul Drittel 908-233-6478.
* 128 Elm Street - 5,100 sf sub-dividable ground floor unit in vanilla box condition. Very high ceilings. Part of 118-128 Elm Street retail and office building. Great parking directly behind and across from the space, which is near the intersection of E. Broad & Elm Streets. Contact: Tim Harrington 973-822-9284, email firstname.lastname@example.org. See flyer below for 128 Elm Street
* 138 Elm Street, 1,800 sf building. Automotive Repair/Service Station, 3 Bays with 3 lifts, office and storage. Lot size 9,000 sf and parking for 25 Cars. Call 917-583-7248. (see photos below).
* 405 South Ave. W. 1,970 sf. avaiable immediately formerly First State Bank. $25/SF/YR. Contact Tom Skobo, Brounell & Kramer 908-686-1800.
* 120 Elm Street 3,600 sf office 2nd floor. Contact John Wiley (908) 812-3000. $19/sf Modified Net.
* 850 sq ft renovated office space with private bathroom in the heart of downtown Westfield across from train station and public parking. Call 908-654-4965.
* 189 Elm Street medical/office use for lease or sale. 3,925 sf subdividable. Contact Andrew Schwartz, Cushman Wakefield 973-292-4624. See flyer below.
* 120 Elm Street - Up to 3,600 sf second floor sub-dividable space as part of 118-128 Elm Street building with great parking directly behind and across from the building. High ceilings and high loadbearing floors. Substantial work order available. Build to suit expansion possible. Contact Tim Harrington 973 822 9284, email email@example.com.
* 241 North Avenue W. - 4,500 SF on third floor. Huge new windows installed and ready for buildout. Elevator building. Building Class A. Professional upscale appearance zoned for all general business. Rent: $26.50/SF/Year Managed Gross. Contact Lee & Associates, Erica Davidson (732)452-0750. See flyer below.
* 4,500 sf at 177 E. Broad Street/105 Elm Street. 3,500 sf on 2nd floor with elevator access available immediately. Additional 1,000 sf third floor office with separate entrance/exit from E. Broad Street. Most desirable corner location in downtown. Contact D. Verdic 908-322-8079, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See flyer below for 177 E. Broad St/105 Elm Street.
* 600 South Ave. W., 1,726 sf in a three-story elevator building with on-site parking. Highly practical space located one minute from the Westfield train station, 45 minutes from Manhattan.. Advanced heating and cooling controls make for a pleasant, energy-efficient working environment. Contact Brian Fitzsimons of Murray Construction 973-376-7650.
These listings are subject to change and may not be a complete listing of all available space due to ongoing negotiations.