Downtown Westfield Corporation
105 Elm Street
Westfield, NJ 07090Map/ Get Directions
Phone: (908) 789-9444
Available Space in Downtown Westfield
Are you interested in opening a business in Westfield?
Call the Downtown Westfield Corporation for a Recruitment Packet (908-789-9444) and browse the current vacancy list below for available retail/restaurant & commercial space in Downtown Westfield.
If interested in more information about any of these properties, contact Sherry Cronin, Executive Director, Downtown Westfield Corporation (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908.789.9444)
* 33 Elm Street (formerly J. Winthrop on Elm - due to retirement). 800 sf location in high foot traffic/"restaurant row" near intersection of Quimby Street. $4,000 month rental plus $500 month CAM. Available June 1, 2016. Contact Elegant Homes Realty 908.233.5900.
* 1 Elm Street (Former HSBC Bank) 10,000 sf flagship location in high end downtown (reasonable divisions considered). 1st floor 5,398 sf, 2nd floor 5,292 sf. Across from train station on prominent corner. Contact Sabrenj.com, 201-249-8911 x1540. See current marketing flyer at http://sabreny.com.
* 121-125 Elm Street, 4,500 sf retail space next to the upcoming new Addams Tavern. Wooden floors, full dry basement, parking and access in rear. Contact Jason Gerbsman at Hudson RE at 212-579-7000 ext. 107 and see flyer attached below.
* 109 E. Broad Street, 4,056 sf Class A retail space. $40 sf NNN, min. divide to 2,000 sf. Available immediately. New mixed-use commercial building rebuilt in 2009. Historic facade and great character building located in heart of Downtown Westfield. Contact owner Spector LLC at 908-723-5134.
* 240 North Avenue W., 3,800 sf retail (former Citibank space). Contact David Bieber, Newmark Associates. Office: 973.884.4444 x 11 Mobile: 973.216.1395. DBieber@newmarkrealestate.com. See Flyer Below for 240 North Avenue W.
* 251 North Avenue W., 1,800 sf retail/restaurant (formerly MotoPhoto). Contact Tony Schilling, Relocation Realty at 908-451-0700.
*126 Central Avenue, 7,500 sf formerly occupied by Coldwater Creek on highly desirable corner of Central Avenue and Quimby Street. PRICE REDUCED and Divisible to 4,000 and 3,500 sf. SEE FLYER BELOW.
* 226 North Avenue - 2,000 sf of retail one of the busiest streets in downtown Westfield. Includes 2 parking spaces in rear of the building and updated electrical. Available immediately. Contact Saul Drittel 908-233-6478.
*260 North Avenue E (next to Walgreen's). 4,963 sf.
* 126 Elm Street - 1,985 sf ground floor unit in vanilla box condition next to new POE Yoga. Very high ceilings. Great parking directly behind and across from the space, which is near the intersection of E. Broad & Elm Streets. Contact: Alison Horbach at 201-777-2300, email@example.com. See flyer below for 126 Elm Street.
* 138 Elm Street, 1,800 sf building. Automotive Repair/Service Station, 3 Bays with 3 lifts, office and storage. Lot size 9,000 sf and parking for 25 Cars. Call 917-583-7248. (see photos below).
* 217 North Ave. W, 4,800 sf building. Prime ground floor retail in move-in condition within a 14,405 SF two-building, two story complex containing five ground floor retail tenants including Adlers Jewelers, Limani Seafood Grill among others. Premises was remodeled in 2014, affords 35' of frontage, 11'+ plus clear ceiling height with gooseneck facade lighting. Contact Silbert Realty at 908-604-6900 and see flyer below.
* 107 Quimby Street - 1,300 sf., $4,008 plus $756 taxes, no common area charges, rear entrance, full basement, 1 parking space.
*109 Quimby Street - 1,350 sf., $4,175 plus $756 taxes, no common area charges, rear entrance, full basement, 1 parking space.
* 266 East Broad St - Felice Building - up to 11,000 sf retail. Call 917-734-4196. Prefer no food use. Historic building which was at one time the Westfield Carnegie library with original architecture and fixtures.
* 106 Central Ave - outfitted restaurant space, formerly Pure Pita, beautifully renovated and turn-key restaurant ready. Contact Michael Friedman, In-line Realty, 718-482-9800.
* 44 Elm Street - 850 sf. retail/restaurant in process of restoration. Contact Relocation Realty at 908-451-0700.
* 123 Quimby Street, 700 sq office space. Contact Frank Isoldi, 908-337-4425.
* 231 North Ave. W., 1,350 sf of office space on second floor. Contact Silbert Realty at 908-604-6900.
* 850 sq ft renovated office space with private bathroom in the heart of downtown Westfield across from train station and public parking. Call 908-654-4965. See link and pictures for more info. Elegant Westield downtown furnished office space available. Includes use of kitchen, conference room and foyer. Perfect for individual office or small group. Up to 3 offices now available. Call 908 812 5485 for more information and a preview. Short term lease OK. See pictures below for 1 Elm Street.
* 189 Elm Street medical/office use for lease or sale. 3,925 sf subdividable. Contact Andrew Schwartz, Cushman Wakefield 973-292-4624. See flyer below.
* 120 Elm Street - Up to 3,600 sf second floor sub-dividable space as part of 118-128 Elm Street building with great parking directly behind and across from the building. High ceilings and high loadbearing floors. Substantial work order available. Build to suit expansion possible. Contact Tim Harrington 973 822 9284, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 241 North Avenue W. - 3,600 SF on third floor. Huge new windows installed and ready to occupy. Elevator building. Building Class A. Professional upscale appearance zoned for all general business. Rent: $26.50/SF/Year Managed Gross. Contact Lee & Associates, 201-694-2870. See flyer below.
* 4,500 sf at 177 E. Broad Street/105 Elm Street. 3,500 sf on 2nd floor with elevator access available immediately. Additional 1,000 sf third floor office with separate entrance/exit from E. Broad Street. Most desirable corner location in downtown. Contact D. Verdic 908-322-8079, email: email@example.com. See flyer below for 177 E. Broad St/105 Elm Street.
* 600 South Ave. W., 1,726 sf in a three-story elevator building with on-site parking. Highly practical space located one minute from the Westfield train station, 45 minutes from Manhattan.. Advanced heating and cooling controls make for a pleasant, energy-efficient working environment. Contact Brian Fitzsimons of Murray Construction 973-376-7650.
These listings are subject to change and may not be a complete listing of all available space due to ongoing negotiations.