Downtown Westfield Corporation
105 Elm Street
Westfield, NJ 07090Map/ Get Directions
Phone: (908) 789-9444
Available Space in Downtown Westfield
Are you interested in opening a business in Westfield?
Call the Downtown Westfield Corporation for a Recruitment Packet (908-789-9444) and browse the current vacancy list below for available retail/restaurant & commercial space in Downtown Westfield.
If interested in more information about any of these properties, contact Sherry Cronin, Executive Director, Downtown Westfield Corporation (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 908.789.9444)
* 1,550 SF Turn-key restaurant located at 108 Quimby Street. $38 per sf. See flyer below and contact the owner at 201-621-3758.
* PRIME LOCATION: 218-220 East Broad Street, 2000 SF (can be divided), Please email: email@example.com or call Amy ….973-650-6523
* 121 Central Avenue - 2,100 sf in Class A Retail location between Starbucks and Williams Sonoma. Dual entrance from Central Avenue and municipal parking Lot #4. Full basement and restroom included. See flyer below for 121 Central Avenue. Call Jason Gerbsman 212-599-2900 for rental details.
* 221 North Avenue E. - 1,600 sf on highly visible North Avenue next to Jay's Cycle Center. Includes parking directly in front of store. $26.16/SF/YR. Modified Net. Contact John Wiley, Coldwell Banker, 908-812-3000.
*225 E. Broad Street, 3,600 sf with dual entrance from E. Broad and municipal parking lot. Former location of Staples Print & Copy Shop. Available immediately. $52/SF.
*126 Central Avenue, 7,500 sf currently occupied by Coldwater Creek on highly desirable corner of Central Avenue and Quimby Street. Contact Tom Skobo, Brounell & Kramer. 908-686-1800.
* 226 North Avenue - 2,000 sf of retail one of the busiest streets in downtown Westfield. Includes 2 parking spaces in rear of the building and updated electrical. Available March 1. Contact Dr. Feldman, Owner at 973-744-6953.
* 234 E. Broad Street - approx. 1,900 sf of retail on prime corner property with frontage on Central Avenue. Contact Michael Friedman of In-line Realty at 718-746-4900.
*241 North Avenue West, Beautiful downtown location. Same block as train and bus. Fully handicap assessable. On site management. Build-out available. General Business District zone. 2,500SF - retail space, formally Verizon Fios. Rent: $27PSF modified gross – includes all CAM EXCEPT real estate tax and separately metered utilities.
* 128 Elm Street - 5,100 sf sub-dividable ground floor unit in vanilla box condition. Very high ceilings. Part of 118-128 Elm Street retail and office building. Great parking directly behind and across from the space, which is near the intersection of E. Broad & Elm Streets. Contact: Tim Harrington 973-822-9284, email firstname.lastname@example.org. See flyer below for 128 Elm Street
* 138 Elm Street, 1,800 sf building. Automotive Repair/Service Station, 3 Bays with 3 lifts, office and storage. Lot size 9,000 sf and parking for 25 Cars. Call 917-583-7248. (see photos below).
* 405 South Ave. W. 1,970 sf. avaiable immediately formerly First State Bank. $25/SF/YR. Contact Tom Skobo, Brounell & Kramer 908-686-1800.
* 200 Central Ave., corner of Central & North Avenue. Approximately 800 sf. Jeffrey Realty. 908-668-9600.
* 120 Elm Street - Up to 3,600 sf second floor sub-dividable space as part of 118-128 Elm Street building with great parking directly behind and across from the building. High ceilings and high loadbearing floors. Substantial work order available. Build to suit expansion possible. Contact Tim Harrington 973 822 9284, email email@example.com.
* 241 North Avenue - 1,000SF to 8,700SF. Minimally divisible to 1,000SF of office space on 2nd floor. and 7,700SF on entire third floor. Huge new windows installed and ready for buildout. Elevator building. Building Class A. Professional upscale appearance zoned for all general business. Rent: $30/SF/Year. Contact Lee & Associates, Erica Davidson (732)452-0750.
* 4,500 sf at 177 E. Broad Street/105 Elm Street. 3,500 sf on 2nd floor with elevator access available immediately. Additional 1,000 sf third floor office with separate entrance/exit from E. Broad Street. Most desirable corner location in downtown. Contact D. Verdic 908-322-8079, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. See flyer below for 177 E. Broad St/105 Elm Street.
* 600 South Ave. W., 1,726 sf in a three-story elevator building with on-site parking. Highly practical space located one minute from the Westfield train station, 45 minutes from Manhattan.. Advanced heating and cooling controls make for a pleasant, energy-efficient working environment. Contact Brian Fitzsimons of Murray Construction 973-376-7650.
These listings are subject to change and may not be a complete listing of all available space due to ongoing negotiations.