105 Elm St.
Westfield, NJ 07090Map/ Get Directions
Parking & Directions
For directions to Downtown Westfield, click here. This link will take you to Google Maps, where you will be asked to input your location. The directions will bring you to 105 Elm St., which is on the corner of Elm St. and E. Broad St, the main intersection of Westfield's shopping & dining downtown.
The Parking Services Department is ready to assist you with parking requests in the Town of Westfield. They are located at 425 East Broad St. Stop in to place your name on the wait lists, buy a parking card or tokens, report a broken meter, purchase a meter bag, or file for a dumpster permit. Call 908.789.4044 or visit them on the web -- www.westfieldnj.gov.
Employee Parking - see attached document below.
Permit Parking The Town of Westfield offers a a variety of permits for commuters, employees and residents as well as daily parking permits.
Free Parking The Town of Westfield offfers the following free parking options:
* Downtown Westfield always offers FREE parking in all spaces on Sundays.
* FREE parking in permit spaces after 12:00 p.m. in Lot #3 (South Avenue Train lot) and Lot #6 based on availability.
* FREE parking is available on Saturdays in Lots #6, #8 (North Ave. train lot), and Lot #3 at non-numbered, non-metered permit spots.
* Employees are encouraged to use the Permit Lots on Saturdays and Sundays, lot #8.
* North and Central Avenues (Lot #8) -- $576 annually and $360 semi-annually.
* Prorated rates based on month purchased.
* Waiting list for permits.
Adding Time to Pay Stations
You may add time to your parking space from any pay station in town. Follow instructions on the pay station.
Loading Zones are located on Prospect Street, Quimby Street, Elm Street, Central Avenue, and East Broad Street.